Difference between revisions of "First sustainability workshop"
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 10:47, 4 June 2014
- 1 Workshop on sustainability of competence centres (The Hague, March 12th, 2013)
Workshop on sustainability of competence centres (The Hague, March 12th, 2013)
Presentation 2: European centres of competence in digitisation: the benefits of cooperation (Rafael C. Carrasco)
Map of competence centres
This map should help finding complementary and gaps to be filled-in through future action.
Creating critical mass for long-term sustainability
- Partners and customers (EC facts & figures)
- Business models
- Legal forms
Amplifying impacts through coordinated dissemination
- Fostering the adoption of interoperable/standardized formats and procedures (towards CEF, the Connecting Europe Facility)
- Supporting community: training, best practices, roadmapping next generation digitisation.
- Promoting public-private partnerships.